Anne tagged me with this. I’m not passing the tag along, but it was interesting to ponder my choices.
SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE:
Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Opening credits: Daddy’s Girl – Peter Cetera
2. Waking up: Oh What a Beautiful Morning – from Oklahoma!
3. First day of school: Goody Two Shoes – Adam Ant
4. Fight song: Watch Me – Lorrie Morgan
5. Breaking up: You Don’t Own Me – Blow Monkeys
6. Happiness: Who Says You Can’t Go Home – Bon Jovi/Nettles version
7. Life’s okay: When the Sun Goes Down – Uncle Kracker
8. Mental breakdown: Don’t Cry Out Loud – Melissa Manchester
9. Driving: Life is a Highway – Tom Cochrane
10. Flashback: Bat Out of Hell – Meatloaf
11. Getting back together: Magic Works – Goblet of Fire Soundtrack
12. Wedding song: Everything I Do – Bryan Adams
13. Birth of first child: n/a
14. Final battle scene: 1812 Overture – Tchaikovsky
15. Death scene: Hogwarts Hymn – Goblet of Fire
16. Funeral song: Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel
17. End credits: Climb Every Mountain – Sound of Music
I am still alive, but this is the week where I knew I’d have little time to knit, blog, or do much more than breathe and run to another meeting. I’ve cast on for my pal’s felted bag, my dpn sock is coming along, my Charmed Knits beanie is done, and I’m still waiting for Amazon to deliver my copy of the book, dang them! I wore my socks yesterday, but no pictures, as I’m at work and the camera’s not. I seriously doubt you’ll get pictures before Friday, but we’ll see.
HSKS Trivia Answers:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Thanks too to those who have left comments. If you leave an email address, I try to reply, but this week, a lot is getting lost in the shuffle. I do love my Booga bag, and I especially love how forgiving felting is. It hides a multitude of sins, like a great pair of black pants! 😉