… the older neighborhood girls who all wanted to be teachers and used the toddler me as their pupil, none of us knowing “babies” aren’t supposed to read and write. A love affair was born.
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Louise – Always insightful, and the recipes are delightful. What more could you want in a blog?
- Sue – Her pack is adorable, but she writes about so much more than life with a lot of dear dogs.
- Miranda – Two cute dogs, a mix of entertaining stories and characters, with recipes sprinkled in there too…
- Monica – British boyfriend, handsome cat, and my personal reading list consultant… Oh! And she loves tea, knits, takes pictures everywhere she goes…
- Bridget – Another knitter/reader. How do they do it?! I must be an all or nothing girl… but this is about why I love Bridget’s blog. She writes from the heart, and I always feel as though I’ve had a cuppa’ with a friend when I’m done.
There are *SO* many other blogs I read regularly, daily, but those five are the first five women who came to mind based on the original spirit of the award.
Now, I’m being rushed for dinner. Do tell me how you read blogs. From a reader? A favorites list? Do you ALWAYS leave a comment? Do always ANSWER each of your comments?
I have more questions, but since I can’t dine in my yoga pants, I need to hit send.