Thank you, Dawn! Can’t you just see the March winds blowing spring my way?
- I worked for a dentist on Saturdays in my teens.
- I wanted to be an attorney for several years, growing up.
- I also seriously considered becoming a nun for a very short while.
- I wanted to go to the Naval Academy and fly jets, but back in the day, girls didn’t fly jets.
- I love public speaking, but hate the telephone.
- I don’t text. I have a Blackberry, so just email me!
- I don’t like lemon-flavored baked goods.
I’m not going to tag seven new people, but I hope seven of you will play along!
THAT is how we spent our weekend. All that’s left is the roll-up door, the roof, and all of the interior shelves and such. We had a lot of help from a bunch of the firefighters, and we truly appreciate it! More trees also came down, which is so hard on me. I realize the trees need to go, so they don’t fall on the house or mess up our septic field, but still…
How was your weekend?