Happy Valentine’s Day!
Some of you know I’m not crazy about this Hallmark holiday, but I think that might be changing. No, I still don’t want the Knight to waste money on overpriced flowers tomorrow. Heck, I’d settle for them any of the other 364 days in the year. However, I do think it’s foolish to waste a chance to tell all of you how much you mean to me.
We entered in good fun, with no expectations, and we left with the big trophy – er, tiara – and THREE new titles between the two fur-girls. As I type, the Knight is tending to the Queen DIVA, BIS’s belly-rub needs. If you don’t live with a basset, you might not understand how important that is.
I’m borrowing Kathy B’s idea and making a love list in honor of the day.
- The Knight, not just because he got Chinese take-out so I could sit at home and hit refresh 27 times until the Mango Minster results were up.
- My family – inlaws included! MJ and my aunt both visited Mango Minster to vote for the fur-girls.
- All things pink. Unlike Gretchen, I like all shades from palest to beyond PANK.
- My girlfriends… local and long distance!
- OBX. Just thinking about it makes me mellow and content.
- Seafood. I had a great piece of salmon last night and shrimp tonight!
- Taking charge of my health. It’s not a diet you know… it’s a lifestyle change.
- Yoga. More mellow, with a dose of limber mixed in.
- Walking, especially with the fur-girls. They set a wicked pace and have such joy!
- A good book. I downloaded Intervention earlier today, but I haven’t started it yet.
- Boots paired with skirts and dresses.
- Tiramisu. I think I found a slightly healthier version to try making soon.
- Blogging – reading and writing!
- … and so much more!
What are you loving today?
PS – My new pen is my big love at the moment. Thanks, gMarie!! (Wonder if I could get it made in ROYAL PURPLE for Sis?)