This post was inspired by Back Home Blue. Those of you who click over will see first-hand that the JLC really does have some of the most delightful women in the world! She’s droll, sweet, confident and sometimes sassy, and she’s also a podunk native with the cutest Yorkie-boy terrier. I hope you’ll love her – and Knox (the dog) – as much as I do.
The premise – as I understand it – is I’ll post as though we were hanging out, chatting over coffee, tea or whatever, just a couple of friends catching up on life. I might even let you use one of my favorite mugs – blue, in honor of sweet Sarah of BHB!
If we were having coffee (tea, a glass of wine, whatevs), I’d tell you…
- Evidently, I don’t look in a mirror much during the day, because I’m really not sure what color my hair is, but I like it. In fact, I think it kinda’ matches the furgirls, from back in the day before Sissy started fading out to not quite white.
- Sometimes, you don’t know how precious family and traditions are until you have to skip one. While we missed going to the farm because I had a migraine, it was nice to have a good chat with my aunt this evening and know that we were missed too.
- I have a rather disgusting fondness for Reeses Pieces eggs. They’re roughly twice the size of regular Reeses Pieces, so that means more peanut butter yumminess.
- Maybe I’d serve Tazo Zen, a lemongrass and spearmint green tea. I have some every single day, plain.
- I’d ask you to click and give a free book to a child, because reading is as natural to me as breathing and it breaks my heart that not all children have access to books.
- And after a while, I’d get restless and ask if you’d like to go for a walk… or maybe shopping. Does hair color change what colors I can wear around my face? I mean, I know it makes my eyes pop…
What would you share?