Yet another week where life turned on its ear, but it’s all good stuff. I have a great opportunity for work and was reminded again that not only did I accidentally land in the right job, but I have the best friends ever. Instead of asking me how I could put them in such a position, they’re excited for me and while I don’t take their support for granted, I know they always have my back. (So there’s your Thankful Thursday moment, even though I doubt any of you will actually read this on Thursday.)
And no, I didn’t forget Thorsday… never will, even when I can’t manage to get a post up. I have a question for you over on the girls’ blog…
I’m already sipping my Sleepytime Throat Tamer tea, so I’m not in a state to give you a well-organized list of things I’ve found online this week or any such cool thing, but here are some bits and bobs you might find interesting:
- No, I’m not sick. Dangitall, my allergies found me. I’ve been battling itchy, “weak” eyes for several days, my nose is all goobered up (sorry… over-sharing seems to be my theme for the day), and now, there’s been enough “drip” that my throat is sore. WAH!
- And no, I can’t take allergy meds. Like wee Gretchen Greer, my body just doesn’t respond well to some drugs.
- I finally got you a decent photo of my hair color. I don’t know what it will look like on your monitor, but I’m happy, the Knight is happy, and nearly everyone who has bothered to comment has been quite positive.
- Because it’s Thorsday (as I’m composing this), we need a gratuitous doggy photo. Enter Ellie, the unofficial canine representative in the JLC. She’s such a sweetheart!
- I’m sure I had more to say, but my tea is working and my brain is not.
What’s new with you?